8681 Posts in 1454 Topics - by 128 Members - Latest Member: SolkBlirl

Author Topic: My return... and an apology.  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Censored_Reality

• Chee-toh Eatin'
My return... and an apology.
« on: March 08, 2010, 01:13:40 AM »
Greetings Junkies -

Some of you know me and others may not, so I figured I would make a welcome post to re-introduce myself.

After a long hiatus from the social world, I've decided it's time to stop being a douchebag and crawl outta my shell.  Being a hermit is good for terrorists and crabs.... not so much for me.

After re-reading some of my posts from before, I've come to realize that I was a total a-hole back in the day, and for that I apologize.  To anyone I've offended, anyone I've belittled or berated, again I say, "I'm deeply sorry."  And if this post comes off as sarcastic, I apologize for that as well, it's really not intended.

I hope that I am welcome back to the Junkies, but if not I will understand and find the door.  I abandonded this forum, and with it my friends, for a very long time.  Hopefully, you will find me a changed person, minus the gigantic ego I once had.

If you all do decide to reinstate me as an active member, I will gladly hang up my quite-dusty forum troll hat.  I don't deserve it anymore, and probably don't have the steam to step up to the plate anymore anyways.

Thanks for reading guys and gals.  Take care of yourselves.

-Kevin

Offline ryguy_13_bubbajoe

• Dew-Swiggin
    • http://forumjunkies.com
Re: My return... and an apology.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 10:48:34 AM »
Welcome Back!

What are you up to these days?
"Several people collapsed with seizures after playing a 1v1 deathmatch UT2004 map with 12 players; SO MUCH ACTION. I felt like I had ADHD" - Alex: regarding Lannage Event 01

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Forum Junkie
    • Forum Junkies
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 04:21:12 PM »
You're always welcome here.

The forum troll position is still open, if you want it.  It doesn't require douchebaggery, just sharp wit, so you should be okay.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 04:23:49 PM by gat0r »
"A coder 'dat don't game is like a pimp 'dat don't slap" - Matthew "EvilTweety" Irvine

Offline Censored_Reality

• Chee-toh Eatin'
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 05:12:02 PM »
Welcome Back!

What are you up to these days?

Well, currently I am recovering from shoulder surgery from a work-related accident.  Although, they may have to go in again to fix what they 'fixed' before.

I'm also enrolled at GCC taking a few online courses.  I figured I would get my feet wet while I was in recovery before I jump in head first going full-time.  With the changes to the G.I. Bill I'll be able to go full-time and probably not have to have more than a part-time job, which is exciting.

What are you guys up to?

Offline PRECIZIONX

• Administrator
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://bulbage.com
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 08:43:29 PM »
Welcome back ol' buddy ol' pal.

Once a .... Monkey on Rampage... always a .... MoR.... (though, of course, with the real MoR meaning hidden in subtext)

Offline Flashgear

• Dew-Swiggin
    • http://www.purepwnage.com
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 01:28:21 PM »
once a troll always a troll